October... is here??!

by - 12:00 PM

Hello, pumpkin princess!

It's wayyy past my bedtime (hah) and the song Pieces by Bethel and Steffany Gretzinger has been on repeat in my head. But I am more than ready to break it down and go over my September with you!

The whole month of September I've been telling myself set time aside to work on the blog! And yet every free moment has been spent on other things (like sleep and running and essays I keep putting off). While I was looking away, doing my own thing, I didn't even realize (outright) that FALL IS OFFICIALLY HERE. And October is RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER. (If you don't know by now, Autumn is my favorite!) I feel like a lot of people are having the same reaction (are you?) so at least I'm not the only one who lost touch with time this month. ;)


September in Review

September was all about Change. Whether it was going through it or applying it, this month was all about shedding the old to make room to embrace the new.

Let's review what we talked about!

Nagging Tasks


Self


Organize


As you can see it's been a rather... empty month. And I don't think it's going to get any better with the semester in full swing. Maybe after the holidays? Ah, we'll see. :)

Analytics *

  • Pageviews: 407 (Totally didn't expect that!)
  • Bloglovin': 5 friends
  • Pinterest: 352 friends
  • Instagram: 49 friends
  • Email: 0 friends (Expected)

Wow, even with little focus I grew this month!  And it's all because of you! Thank you so much for helping me get to where I am, friend -- gosh, it means so much to me.


* I've always found other bloggers' analytics to be cool and slightly vulnerable, so I thought it'd be cool to share.


September's Goals: Did I meet them?

  • Take it easy this month.
    • With blogging, yes... aha.
  • Post once a week (5 times at least)
    • No, but I was super close. Better luck next time I guess. :)
  • Grow by 10%
    • I grew a little bit across each platform. Not quite 10% but I'm getting there. :)
  • Reach 100 friends on my newsletter
    • This I did not succeed at. But I will get there! :)

October's theme: Style

I'm not talking fashion here. At least, not explicitly. I'm talking about the way you "make in a particular form" (as Google likes to describe it). Autumn is such an inspiring season and I want to grab that inspiration with two hands. This month we'll spice up life with a little pizzazz, a little warmth and a whole lot of just enjoying the moment's.

To know what I'm blabbing about speficially, you'll have to stay tuned...


October's Goals

  • Post once a week (4 times at least)
    • One more post than last month. ;)
  • Grow by 10%
    • Pageviews: 448
    • Bloglovin': 6 friends
    • Pinterest: 387 friends
    • Instagram: 54 friends
  • Reach 100 friends on my newsletter -- do you think you could help me with this one? :) Use the link at the bottom of the post to sign up and share with your friends.

Thank you so much for sticking with me. You are the best!! <3

What's new for YOU this month? Are you ready to shower your life in pumpkins, maroon, and cinnamon?

Also, make sure to follow me at the linky-dinks below, for behind the scenes, extra lil updates and cookies. ;)

Newsletter / Instagram / Pinterest

You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. YES September just flew by! I can't believe October is here. <3 I can't wait to see what "Style" themed posts October has to offer. Wishing you a month filled with pumpkin pie, autumn leaves and maroon sweaters!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now that October is here I feel like it's flying by! :P I know you'll enjoy them. :) Thank you so much, Erin Marie! I hope your month is filled with that and so much more. <3

      Delete
  2. I'm so excited for your "Style" posts!!! <3

    ReplyDelete