August Review + HAPPY SEPTEMBER

by - 2:00 PM


Hello, sunshine!

It's bright and chipper outside as I write this. There's a cool breeze coming in through the window and if I concentrate hard enough it holds that Transitioning Into Fall scent.

One of my all time favorite smells.

Anywho, I wanted to take some time to go over August with you before we leap into this new month together. It was wobbly, but that was to be expected in a blog's baby steps. ^-^

PSA

You, my friend, are amazing. The feedback and encouragement I have received from you has been downright awe-inspiring. Your support fuels me. Without it, I would be... a little girl woman screaming into an empty hole. [Maybe it's a pretty hole, since the design is so nice.]

Thank you. So much. For everything. I can't begin to express how much you mean to me. HERE'S A FREE COOKIE:

CHOCOLATE CHIP MY FAVORITE

August in Review

August was all about New Experiences. I chose to center around this theme due to the end of summer transition that everyone goes through. Because we want growth, we have to experience the growing pains of stretching ourselves.

MY SUMMER TRANSITION HAS ME AS A FRESHMAN IN COLLEGE. SAY WUT?! More on that later.

Let's review what we talked about.

Nagging Tasks


Self


Organize


Aha, this is only a fraction of what I planned to share with you, but the 3 posts a week "goal" (in quotes because it wasn't what I was striving for -- just something I wanted to see if I could do) was a little out there anyways. I'm a busy gal (lol), so I think I'm going to stick with a minimum of one post a week. When I've established that as a habit, I'll consider expanding. :)

Analytics *


* I've always found other bloggers' analytics to be cool and slightly vulnerable, so I thought it'd be cool to share.

September's theme: Change

How fitting, seeing as how I started my first semester of COLLEGE just a few days ago. ;)

I know for a lot of you it's Senior Year, Freshman Year or it's the year you're getting your license. Whatever it may be, there is change a-coming. That's what autumn brings. Change.

Parts of the trees fall away in preparation for the winter, and though humans are quite so dramatic, I feel as though we do the same thing.

This month we'll shed away some the old (habits, tasks, schedules, etc.) so that there is room to embrace the new.

Last month we took the steps to getting outside of our comfort zone. Now we are embracing it head on.

September's Goals

I want to take it easy this month. Yeah, Rose, good luck with that.

  • Post once a week (5 times at least)
  • Grow by 10%
  • Reach 100 friends on my newsletter -- do you think you could help me with this one? :) Use the link at the bottom of the post to sign up and share with your friends.

Thank you so much for sticking with me. <3


OH, and about that little college thang...

This will be my first time going all in / full-time / in person at the college education level. And basically I have no idea what to expect so if you could keep me in your prayers, I'd appreciate that. I don't plan on disappearing, but depending on the workload, I may. But who knows? A lot of women bloggers out there juggle being moms and/or having full-time jobs with their blogs or school.

If they can do it, I can too, right?

Enough about my blabbering -- what's new for YOU this month? Are you going through come changes? Are you EXCITED FOR FALL?!?!

Also, make sure to follow me at the linky-dinks below, for behind the scenes, extra lil updates and MORE cookies. ;)

Newsletter / Instagram / Pinterest

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. I'm so excited to read this month's posts!! Sending you lots of prayers- starting college is scary, but I know you'll be fantastic. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *rubs hands together* Aren't we all? >:) Thank you so so much -- it's been stressful but I think I'm actually getting a handle on it. o-o (*knock on wood*) Your prayers are greatly appreciated. GAH you're so sweet. Is there anything I can pray for you about?

      Delete